Utrum is a decentralized reward platform which will provide cryptocurrency stakeholders an ecosystem where they can share information in earnest. The Utrum team understands that as new blockchain technologies are being developed, it is increasingly difficult for investors to intelligently and informatively find the best cryptocurrency investments in the industry. Utrum will provide an ecosystem that solves the problems by connecting experienced analysts and developers with investors and new comers. Contributors are rewarded Utrum Tokens (called “OOT” tokens) for contributed content, while investors and newbies are able to access the reviews, ratings, market predictions, and in-depth analysis of assets and opportunities based on trustworthiness and profitability factors. Members are rewarded OOT tokens for ratings they provide. Utrum is building on the philosophy of leveraging crowd wisdom while subjecting collected information to a “trial by Jury.” According to Digital Maoism, the collective opinions based on this “Jury” model are more accurate when it does not define its question, in other words, the effectiveness of an answer can be evaluated using simple results that are numeric or empirical.
MEMBERS OF THE PLATFORM
The Utrum platform has different user types which interact in various ways. These groups are interdependent in creating the Utrum ecosystem. They include:
- Crypto Developers: These are blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs who are either creating a cryptocurrency, ICO, service, investment fund or other assets in the cryptocurrency industry. Within Utrum, developers can create business pages for open assessment of the trustworthiness of assets being introduced by analysts and members.
- Analysts: There are at least three categories of Analysts being introduced to the platform.
(1) Threat Analysts will perform background checks. (2) Crypto Analysts will perform in-depth technical analysis. (3) Market Analysts will focus on trading and chart predictions.
- Members: Novices to cryptocurrency and Investors seeking curated insight into cryptocurrency, ICOs and other blockchain projects are the primary members group of Utrum. Members can utilize the information provided through the Utrum platform in identifying smart investments and trustworthy projects.
- Trustees: The Utrum platform is a community driven ecosystem with no centralization. However, moderators, called Trustees, will provide general oversight and input according to the best conduct, interest, and goals of the community.
The Utrum platform will begin with 12 elected trustees. As the community grows, a community election will be held every 6 months for new trustees to be added to the ecosystem. Any major strategic decisions involving the platform will be resolved through community voting, the Utrum team providing oversight into a fair voting process.
KEY FEATURES OF UTRUM
Crypto developers can use OOT to make promotions. As a utility, they are used by investors and other members to access in-depth technical analysis and market predictions.Utrum Tokens, called OOT tokens, are the cryptocurrency utility tokens used within the Utrum platform.Members can use OOT to seek expert advice or buy and sell crypto-related services within the platform marketplace.
- PLATFORM CONTRIBUTORS (50.0%)
- DEVELOPMENT TEAM (15.0%)
- OPERATIONS RESERVE (10.0%)
- TOKEN SALE (23.0%)
- BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM (2.0%)