Ease of use and superior functionality makes the Hash Card a must-have card for anyone who regularly spends money in foreign currency. It is not just for Ether or Bitcoin holders. Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world. Many previous attempts have been made to create a bitcoin card that offers a decentralized bank, instant conversions and reliable exchange rates. Until Hash Card, this has not been achieved despite millions of dollars being poured into the concept.
- The physical Hash card can be used wherever credit/debit cards are accepted. It works online and in the bricks and mortar space. It’s just like a regular credit/debit card with the key difference bring that the user is spending Ether, Bitcoin and other 25+ altcoins.
- A real-time transaction takes place each time the card is swiped. Only the precise amount spent with the Hash Card is exchanged from ETH/ BTC/Altcoins. The rest of the card owners funds remain stored in their secure wallet.
- The ability to exchange money at precise interbank exchange rates using Hash Card App.
- Peace of mind knowing the user enjoys precise interbank rates whenever spending on their Hash Card.
- FREE and real-time transfer of funds between Hash Card App users. Funds are instantly available on the recipients Hash Card.
- Beta stage testing of the Hash card & wallet is almost complete enabling the Hash Card to be launched during the public token sale.
Hash cards are limited to the first 3000 subscribers. Distribution will be every two weeks in batches.
Technology and Security
The Hash Card Cybersecurity and Governance Architecture contain the following standards, guidelines and frameworks: Hash Card adopted this framework following a detailed appraisal of the current industry posture, including from a detailed source list of government and industry adopted standards that included: NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cybersecurity Framework, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) IT 27001 and 27002 frameworks, ISACA, COBIT and PCI DSS The Hash Card Cybersecurity and Governance Architecture Framework encourage informed decision making within the organization to identify and manage cybersecurity risks.
Their Cybersecurity Architecture is based on an adaptation of the SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) framework.
- Secure Code Development StandardInformation Security Roles & Responsibilities
- Security Testing FrameworkInformation Security Framework
- Information Security Risk Management
- Identity Management, Authentication and Access Control Standards
- Operational Risk Management Framework
- Definition, implementation and adoption of the governance framework;
- Involvement of Executive level management and the Board on cybersecurity issues; and Execution of regular Cybersecurity risk assessments.
The Hash Standard Card will be the initial release. This card is available to anyone except Chinese nationals although the card itself will be accepted in China. Plans are currently in hand for multiple level cards including Gold, Platinum and Black in Q3 2018. Each of these new cards will have a lower transaction fee than the standard card.
Classification: Utility Token
Type : ERC20 Token
Total Token Supply : 150,000,000
Hard Cap : $9,000,000 / 90,000,000 TOKENS
Soft Cap : $3,000,000 / 30,000,000 TOKENS
Price : 1 HSHC = 0.10 USD
Issue : 72 Hours after Token Sale ends
Dates : May 1st, 2018 – June 12st 2018. Sale begins 3 PM GMT
First 48 HRS : 30% Bonus Min. Contribution $100.00
Days 3-12 : 20% Bonus Min. Contribution $50.00
Days 13-22 : 15% Bonus Min Contribution $25.00
Days 23-32 : 10% Bonus Min Contribution $5.00
Days 33-42 :5% Bonus Min Contribution $0.10