AIDA is a platform built on the Ethereum blockchain and is supposed to function as a democratizing agent in the sales and service market. It would allow all players in the field have equal opportunities and access to the best and highest quality in service and product delivery chain. With a model like AIDA, companies have direct access to the multiple channels through which they could get the best offer, and on the client or producer side, they would strive to offer the very best quality in the market. The competition will no longer be based on quantity alone but will chiefly be based on quality first then quantity comes as a later concern. They also want to ensure that all intermediaries in a system that hinders the optimal prospects for market delivery terms will be eliminated. They will be conducting a token sale event which consists of two parts, a pre-ICO and the main sale event to manage further development of the product and also provide for liquidity pool to sustain the cryptocurrency once it reaches the exchanges.
Looking at the startup idea of AIDA, it is clear that the project aims to address both local and global problems hindering the potentials of market capitalization. The level of corruption in any system is so integral that it is almost impossible to consider any system that exists whose rules are not oblique. The world of business is the height of human interaction where emotion, logic, intelligence, and prudence are essential key markers to quality service delivery and satisfaction, however, corrupt practices have perverted the way people conduct business, such as greed, and closed circle networks have made it rather hard for people to benefit from a win-win outcome.
What AIDA aims to accomplish is the disruption of the corrupt nature of the business process in order to achieve maximum service output and make it easier for new players to gain equal footing in the world of commerce, especially when they use their enthusiasm to maximize market outputs.
It would seem that the very core of business operation lies within the production processes. As goods and services are being transacted on a daily basis, these items of trades pass through rigorous changes by different routes and personnel. Each process is endowed with the responsibility of ensuring the continuity of the entire chain and therefore the need to maintain the integrity of the process chain in order to ensure the delivery of products and services as demanded. AIDA creates a platform where all market participants can depend on to find all necessary services and products that are demanded. The AIDA project has been around for three years now and has been able to offer logistical and warehousing tools to their clientele. They can also offer tools for promotional and incentive-based product advertising, which can be accessed even by the not so tech-savvy individuals.
Pros and cons
- Using blockchain to democratize the intermediaries in the sales and service industry, by bringing all market players to one platform.
- Good prospect, propose to include other market sectors.
- No direct competition, although, there are fragmented competitors which makes AIDA a consolidated platform for most market problems.
- An approximate 5% commission from all services rendered, which is a plus as it cuts back on all excess commission rates intermediaries extort from clients.
- It promotes the use of cryptocurrency and fiat for trades.
- They are targeting a unique niche in the building materials industry: Customers, Producers, Logisticians, Warehouses and Network Partners.
- They will be designing a mobile application to ease the development of the ecosystem.
- The singularity of market function might be a stretch for a decentralized system.
- The team needs more experienced financial and economic experts to evaluate their projections.
- They need more experienced partners in the sales and service industry across the globe who will be willing to leave the centralized nature of the business which so far has been working for them to join a decentralized system which is yet to be regulated.
- Mass adoption of blockchain technology is rather poor to support a project of this scale.
The main tasks that their service solves:Elimination of intermediares and corruption; generation of new orders; Managing orders and separate segments of the enterprise;Cost optimization; Quality analytics and planning capability; Data relevance; Security for participants; Timely notifications ; They have developed an internal tool for marketing promotion of AIDA.Probably,due to universal solution it can be used not only within the service frames.Both housewives and business people,advanced bloggers or advertising agencies can earn money with tool .Taking into account that they plan to include any category of products to their service and taking into account that market capacity is huge for this market.