The blockchain as a concept can be assessed from different point of views. It is important to understand the view of the Unibright team on the blockchain to understand the framework and the constructive applications Unibright offers and to answer the question: ”What is Unibright?” They understand the blockchain1 as a data structure that is technically implemented in a decentralized peer-to-peer network and offers the possibility to define and hold both data and functions in single blocks, the smart contracts. Some features promised by blockchain technology, like built-in security and information completeness, predestine it for use in the business integration domain.
They focus on the needs and demands of secure and efficient business integration. The challenges in business integration exist independently from an implementation strategy. Business integration is already happening and there will be cases, where existing technologies completely suffice to meet the demands, no matter if these technologies are based upon technical knowledge of the last decade or even the last millennium.
The Unibright Software Architecture
The blockchain world is still a highly vibrant market, emitting numerous new cryptocurrencies or even new blockchains in short time.
Despite all the promising advantages of blockchain, there are some intriguing problems that exist with creating or coding smart contracts today. Generally speaking, programming smart contracts is complex and error prone and uses a different approach compared to existing programming for business software. Today, creating smart contracts for a blockchain platform requires the usage of a specific programming language like Solidity for Ethereum. For companies wanting to use multiple blockchains this involves different programming languages which all come with their own requirements and shortcomings. Furthermore, extending and managing a smart contract is expensive and requires specialist knowledge, as user friendly or visually oriented tools are lacking in the field of smart contract development today.
The Unibright Ecosystem
Striving to be the first framework provider for unified blockchain based business integration, the Unibright ecosystem will bundle all components needed to empower the business integration lifecycle.
- Use case related business objects, conditions and actions are orchestrated into template based workflows with the Unibright Business Workflow Designer.
- A template holds a template specific interface, which is implemented by a smart contract in addition to the Unibright Contract Interface (UCI), and is then deployed into and maintained in the blockchain by the Unibright Contract Lifecycle Manager.
- All Smart queries and monitoring tasks on the smart contracts (by Unibright Explorer ) are working against the Interfaces, abstracting from the blockchain domain specific implementation.
- Smart contracts can interact directly with a specific blockchain, or interact with enterprise systems and other blockchains via the Unibright Connector.
- The Smart Adapters (included in the Unibright Connector) encapsulate communication channels suitable for specific systems that have to be integrated.
- The Mapping Engine (included in the Unibright Connector) transfers interface defined objects into domain specific objects for further processing.
Symbol : UBT
Type : ERC20
Start date date token sale : April 20th 2018 at 1:00 PM UTC (14:00 CET)
Maximum Supply : 150 Million tokens
Sold in public token sale : 100.5 Million tokens (unsold tokens will be burned)
Price : 1 UBT = 0,14 USD
Minimum Cap (including all pre-sales) : 2,200,000 USD
Maximum Cap (public token sale) : 13,542,375 USD
Accepted Cryptocurrencies : ETH, BTC, others via Shapeshift.io
Minting/Mining : No
Jurisdiction : Germany